Sunday, July 3, 2011

New Youtube Account

I just remembered that I haven't told you about my new Youtube account! It's ZoeMcLane521. This is where I'm going to be posting all my vlogs and parodies and all kinds of other stuff. I've been having so much fun talking to all my new subscribers and I'm very excited to be going to VidCon this year! I didn't realize when I first started making videos that Youtube is like it's own little community. And I'm very happy to be a part of that community.

Anyways, I'm really excited to be able to go to VidCon and meet lots of other Youtubers. It's gonna be amazing. And I'm also going to the VidCon Pre-party at K1 Speed. So hopefully that will be fun.

So yeah...that's pretty much it. I know I literally just posted a blog, but I just wanted you guys to know about my new channel.

Have a happy 4th of July!

-ZoeTheActress :D

No comments:

Post a Comment